Save construction time and hustle with PROJX.
With the project management service, our team of engineers will do the following:
- Represent the client in all communications
- Gather quotations of all scopes of construction works
- Manage tendering process and contractors selection
- Help client with managing their budget
- Follow up with construction works
- Examine the quality of contracts
- Update the client with construction progress
Access to our own Project Management website (PM):
- Project time schedule
- Construction contracts in PDF format
- Site progress photos
- Direct contract with your project manager
We Are LEED-Certified
The advantages of having your project designed by a LEED-certified firm:
- Space optimization
- Energy and water efficiency
- Environmental and climate consciousness
- Indoor environment quality
- Better long-term waste management
- An investment that pays back in folds
Book a consultation with the PROJX team to discuss your requirements.
Our Head Architects
Rashed Almubarak is a Kuwaiti architect and a LEED green associate. Receiving his bachelor’s degree in architecture from the University of Oregon shaped the focus of his career and directed his goals toward not only creating good architecture but also developing sustainable urban systems. Rashed is the founder and CEO of PROJX Design & Build Solutions, a firm that focuses on sustainable design and practices.
Mohammad Alboualayan holds a master’s degree in architecture from the University of Oregon and a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a focus on entrepreneurship. Being a minimalist, Mohammad believes that everything that makes up a building or space should have a function, meaning, or intention. Mohammad not only focuses on the details but also sees the big picture, making sure that the elements create synergy with each other. As a certified LEED green associate, Mohammad applies international standards in designing sustainable, energy-efficient projects that conform to the surrounding environments.